BOM Registration Fall 2017
Using this form, you can register and pay online for the Fall 2017 BOM in Galveston. The form is in two parts: 1) Personal Information; and 2) Event Registration and Payment. In the Personal Information section, your Name, National Number, Phone, and Email address are required fields. Your registration cannot be completed without this information. If there is a Yes/No choice, clicking one of the radio buttons will record your choice.
In the Event Registration and Payment section, type a "1" into the field in the Compatriot Registration Fee row to add this cost to your registration (you can amend/add fees to your registration in the future by leaving this field blank when you fill out the form again, as you will have already paid the fee once). For the remaining Event Registration and Payment entries, enter the number of people (or tickets for respective items) who/which you are including in this registration and who will be attending the respective event in the Number Attending column and the proper totals will be automatically calculated on the form for you.
A Handling fee of $4.00 is automatically applied to the transaction.
If you feel like you have made too many errors, click the Reset button at the very bottom of the form to remove all entries and set all amounts to zero. You can correct a single entry by reentering the data (Personal Information) or re-entering a number in the appropriate Number Attending box. When your order is set the way you want it, click the Checkout button to proceed to the PayPal processing page. If you do not see a PayPal page, your registration cannot be completed and you should let the webmaster know that there is a problem!
Texas SAR online payments are processed via PayPal. You do not need to be a PayPal member to make credit card payments via PayPal, but members will have their usual options (as previously set up) as to how payments are made. Although you will not be on a secure server while you are entering your Personal Information and Payment selections on this page, you will transfer to a secure PayPal server for credit card processing as soon as you click the Checkout button.
When you get to the PayPal page, members need only enter your email and password to log on to your account to complete payment. Non-members can click the "Pay with Checkout Express, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit" link to pay. Additional pages will allow you to enter the appropriate credit card information to complete the transaction.
You will be able to view the details of your transaction on the initial PayPal page to ensure that all elements were correctly forwarded. Do this by clicking on the ⌄ symbol beside the total shown at the top of the page. "Remember that your payment is not made until you click the Pay Now button.
Texas Society - Sons of the American Revolution
Bernardo de Galvez Chapter #1
2017 Board of Managers (BOM) Meeting - October 13 - 15, 2017
Hilton Galveston Island Resort
5400 Seawall Blvd. Galveston, Texas 77551
- Hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel before September 22nd. Rooms are limited.
- Make your reservation online, or call the Hilton Resort at 409-744-5000 (mention group code "TSAR"). Confirm the room rates at the time of making your reservation. Keep your confirmation number in the event you need to refer to it at a later date. Our group rate will be honored, subject to availability, for one day preceding and two days following the meeting.
- You must identify yourself as being affiliated with the “Texas SAR” or “Sons of the American Revolution” and request the special rate to obtain the discounted rate of $179.00 plus applicable taxes. Hotel Parking is FREE.
- Complete the form below. Please note any special dietary requirement or special needs.
- The Raffles will be for a Revolutionary era Replica Sword or Revolutionary replica Flintlock Pistol (non-firing). Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets. Order now or when you get there. Items will be raffled separately.
- The Registration Fee for the Fall Board of Managers Meeting is $40.00 per Compatriot. Registration fee at the door is $45.00.
- There will be no lunch or dinner provided on Friday.
- The Saturday Dinner Banquet is payable in advance. Choice of Redfish/Blackened Shrimp for $55 or Pork Chop for $50. Please indicate your preference below. The price for the Saturday Brooklyn Deli Buffet Youth Luncheon is $40 per person.
- Ladies Speaker - Dr. Carolina Castillo Crimm.
- Should you need to cancel your Meeting Registration, please do so before October 1st. After that date we are unable to refund any fees to you. You must cancel your Hotel Reservation directly with the Holiday Inn, NOT with anyone from the SAR.
DRESS / ATTIRE
- Business Casual for meetings and lunch, SAR shirts are also acceptable. Dinner Banquet - Jacket and Tie; Ladies - nice business attire or dress. As always, Colonial attire is appropriate for all functions.